If you’re looking for a simple way to save money while also having a chance to win big, you should consider Yotta Savings.
The moment you sign up and deposit funds into your account, you can start earning 0.20% APY on every dollar you save and get a free recurring lottery ticket for every $25 saved. You also get a Yotta Savings bonus of 100 Yotta free lottery tickets, and a chance to win up to $10 million in weekly number drawings.
Here’s everything you need to know about saving and earning money with Yotta Savings.
About Yotta Savings
Yotta Savings is a savings account program that lets you save money for free, while also providing you with an opportunity to win big through the lottery.
Contrary to any other kind of lottery, you don’t lose your money. It keeps growing at a base rate even when you don’t win anything. After all, the platform’s primary purpose is to help you save money.
The Yotta Savings bonus of 0.20% APY, which you get on the first of every month, is higher than the average national interest in savings – more than two times higher, to be exact. It’s also 20 times higher than what some major banks are offering.
Combined with potential lottery winnings, you also get a chance to earn 20-100 times more value on your savings.
It’s entirely free to sign up for an account, which is FDIC-insured, and keeps your savings at the reputable Evolve Bank & Trust. You don’t need to pay any opening or service fees.
How Yotta Savings Lottery Works
For each of your lottery tickets, you need to choose seven numbers every Monday. If it slips your mind, the app will automatically choose your numbers at random. That way, you always have a chance to win.
The drawings take place every night, with the final number being drawn every Sunday. More matched numbers would get you more money, while all seven numbers would win you the $10 million jackpot.
How to Get the Yotta Sign Up Bonus
To get your Yotta Savings Bonus, you need to take the following simple steps.
- Click the Yotta Savings referral link to get started.
- Download the Yotta Savings app on the App Store or Google Play.
- Sign up with your name, email address, and password.
- Use the ASAF1 code when signing up to get 100 Yotta free lottery tickets.
- Verify your email address and sign in to your account.
- Connect your bank account (you’ll need to provide your SSN, address, and date of birth).
- Deposit any amount of money (for every $25, you’ll get a free recurring lottery ticket).
- Start earning 0.20% APY on every dollar you save.
You may need to wait 2-5 business days for your Yotta account to become active. During that time, you won’t be able to withdraw any of the deposited funds.
Speaking of which, you can make as many withdrawals per month as you want, but only the first six will be free. Any additional would incur service fees.
Yotta Savings Referral Bonus Program
As a Yotta Savings user, you’re instantly eligible for its Referral Bonus Program.
That means you can earn 100 Yotta free lottery tickets for every friend you refer, as long as they open an account through your unique referral link. Your every referral also automatically receives 100 free tickets when signing up through your referral link.
To get your Yotta Savings bonus for referrals, take the following steps:
- Go to the app’s dashboard and click on the” Invite” button.
- Share your Yotta Savings referral link with any friend you want.
- If they sign up using the link, you’ll both receive 100 Yotta free lottery tickets once their account becomes active.
Pros & Cons of Yotta Savings
When you weigh all the pros and cons of Yotta Savings, you’ll see that the app’s advantages are much heavier than its few disadvantages. Let’s see where the service excels and what could be better.
Pros of a Yotta Savings account:
- 100% free to use, with no opening or monthly fees
- No minimum deposits
- No minimum withdrawals
- No minimum balance to earn interest
- Earning money at a base rate
- Participating in the lottery program with a $10 million jackpot
- One recurring lottery ticket for every $25 saved
- 100 free lottery tickets for signing up
- 100 free lottery tickets for every referral
- Insured by the FDIC
- Bank-grade encryption
- Very user-friendly mobile app
Cons of a Yotta Savings account:
- Six free monthly withdrawals
- A limit of $10,000 daily deposits and withdrawals
- A monthly cap of $40,000 on deposits and withdrawals
- You could get a higher APY with many other savings accounts
- No web version – only a mobile app is available
- You can’t deposit money on an ATM
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Yotta Savings secure?
Yotta Savings is perfectly safe and secure. It’s insured by the FDIC and uses bank-grade SSL encryption. The US government fully backs all the funds up to $250,000.
What is the value of a Yotta Savings account?
As a Yotta Savings user, you can get a 20-100 times higher value on savings than most banks offer. Let’s not forget the opportunity to win weekly prizes and a $10 million jackpot while growing your money.
Is there a limit to how much money I can deposit or withdraw?
While there are no minimum requirements for deposits and withdrawals, there are daily and monthly caps. Daily, you can deposit or withdraw a maximum of $10,000, while a monthly limit for both is $40,000.
Do I lose money if I don’t win the lottery?
You never lose money with Yotta Savings. Even if you don’t win, your money keeps growing. It can grow 20 times faster than with many other banks.
How do I get my lottery tickets into number drawings?
All your recurring lottery tickets (one for every $25 in your account) automatically enter the number drawings. You can choose your numbers every Monday, or let the app randomly select them for you.
Yotta Savings is an excellent app for saving and earning money. Thanks to its lottery program, it makes saving money entertaining and exciting. So, sign up for Yotta Savings today and get your sign up Yotta Savings bonus, along with 100 Yotta free lottery tickets for a chance to win big. Just want a high-yield savings or checking account? Check out the sign up referral bonuses from SoFi, Chime, and Chase.